- November 8, 2023
- Employment Opportunities
TSCG Investors (TSCGI), a division of TSCG, is currently seeking a Financial Analyst in their Simsbury, Connecticut office or White Plains, New York office. Currently, this position will be in the office 4 days a week and remote 1 day a week. This position will report to the Co-CEO of TSCG Investors.
Since 1984, TSCG’s retail real estate platform has provided a full assortment of advisory services to tenants, landlords, developers, investors, and financial institutions throughout our territory. Our work on their behalf is dedicated to the validation of those descriptions. With 20 offices throughout the eastern U.S., we are the largest firm in our field in the United States.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
TSCG fosters a learning and open-door environment where the sky is the limit for what you can learn and how you can contribute to the team. We have a competitive benefits package with generous PTO, and you’ll always hear our Executives say, “Don’t miss your daughter’s game or that birthday dinner for your mom tonight!” We support each other and have a commitment to being the best that we can be and exceeding expectations.
TSCG celebrates our diversity and individual distinctiveness. We commit to working together in harmony to support our families and our communities, driving innovation in a highly competitive environment.
- Provide support to Asset Management for analysis in operation strategy, valuation, and buy/sell analyses
- Provide analytical and written support to Acquisitions in underwriting and analyzing potential real estate transactions
- Apply strong computer skills and technical knowledge to efficiently develop and revise financial projections, and apply communication skills and analytical ability to document and discuss the financial projections with members of TSCGI and third-party clients
Job Requirements/Key Attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Real Estate, Accounting, Finance, or similar field degree preferred
- Understanding of real estate investment with at least 3-5 years of experience in real estate financial modeling/analysis
- Highly proficient level of skill and working knowledge of ARGUS and MS Office
- Ability to work additional hours as projects may require
- Self-starter, ability to work independently within the context of a team structure
- Strong verbal and written communication/presentation skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a timely manner with a high volume of work
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop financial projections for existing portfolio and potential acquisition utilizing Argus Enterprise software and Microsoft Excel
- Maintain financial projections with an emphasis on documenting all the various scenarios and changes in assumptions
- Prepare Argus and excel cash flow analysis
- Assist Asset Management in quarterly valuations and client reporting
- Attend weekly meetings with Senior Management
- Prepare formal Investment Opportunity Overviews for existing and potential clients. This will include the investment underwriting as well as the most current and reliable market-specific information by utilizing available research materials and local market contacts
- Review leases and prepare lease abstracts
- Produce market analysis and detailed forecasts of income and expenses
- Audit leases and identify language that impacts operations and cash flow such as co-tenancy, use restrictions, terminations, exclusive uses, no build areas, parking requirements, etc.
- Audit historical financial statements and reimbursement reconciliations
- Track financial market and transaction activity and trends
- Review, analyze, and organize due diligence materials
- Obtain and analyze market research in support of assumptions.
- Analyze tenant financials and sales health ratios
- Assist with preparation of collateral material including pitches, sales flyers, offering memoranda
- Perform financial updates as needed during marketing process
- Administer transaction process including maintain listings on company website, set up and maintain marketing websites, organize email blasts, adhere to marketing schedule, assist with client updates as needed
TSCG ESG Statement
It is TSCG’s vision to preserve and grow a multi-generational real estate services firm with long-term sustainable priorities for its stakeholders, clients, properties, and business operations. This will only be achieved through each owner, manager and/or employee doing their part to promote these priorities and adhere to these objectives. Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) principles are integrated into every facet of the company. As we review opportunities, investments, or proposals for our key service lines, and/or work with our landlord, investor or occupier clients, we commit to ensuring that we are consistently meeting the defined expectations. By including all three elements of ESG into the investment, client, and management processes, we will be better equipped and suited to create value, reduce risk, enhance client returns, all while providing a positive workplace for the team.
TSCG Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement
TSCG’s commitment to being the best that we can be and exceeding expectations starts with our people. We accomplish this by striving to create an inclusive environment that promotes and embraces all talents, perspectives, and experiences as vital components of our mission. The result is a multi-generational organization that celebrates our diversity and individual distinctiveness. We commit to working together in harmony to support our families and our communities, driving innovation in a highly competitive environment.
More details on the primary responsibilities and the application can be found at the following link:
TSCG Investors is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.